At Covision Insurance we believe that the life of a loved one needs to be honoured with special cherishing, compassion, cordiality and care.
The Covision Funeral Plan, underwritten by Hollard Life Assurance Company offers the family of the deceased the opportunity to rest assured that their family is adequately covered in times of need. You will have peace of mind knowing that you have a funeral plan in place with Covision in the eventuality of a death in the family.
Covision Insurance is committed to guaranteeing that you and your family receive the cover that is most suitable to your needs. We have joined forces with Hollard Life Assurance in order to bring you and your family a product that will suit all your necessities. Hollard Life Assurance is the foremost registered financial services provider, and so you know that you’ve made the right decision in protecting yourself and your family with us. The relationship between Covision and Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited has made it easy for our Covision Funeral Plan holders to access the following services at the Covision Funeral Homes and Offices:
- Walk in and apply for a policy
- Request for information on how to contact a field agent
- Pay your monthly premiums
- Assist with any questions on your policy
- Assist with claims during the event of death (supplying of claim documents, completing of documents, assisting with funeral arrangements etc.)
- Covision Funeral Plan offers funeral cover for up to 20 family members
|Main Insured and Partner||R10 000||R50 000|
|Children||50% of the family funeral sum assured subject to max R30 000|
|Parents & Partner’s Parents||R1000||R20 000|
|Extended Family Members||R1000||R10 000|
The family Funeral Plan:
Entry age of the Main Insured and Partner is 18 to 75 years. The Family Funeral Plan provides cover for the main insured’s spouse and up to five (5) children.
A maximum of five (5) children may be added at an additional monthly premium.
Children over the age of 21 years can be covered as extended family members at an additional cost.
Extended Family Member includes:
- Adult children,
- Main insured’s blood relatives (brother, sister, niece, nephew, aunt or uncle)
- Partner’s blood relatives (brother, sister, niece, nephew, aunt or uncle)
Up to six (6) extended family members may be added to the policy at an additional monthly premium.
Up to four (4) Parents of the Main Insured or their partner’s parents may be added at an additional monthly premium.
For further information, please call or visit your nearest Covision Insurance Office or Covision Funeral Home.